14 November 2018
Laureates of the Government Award for quality have been named
In 2018 11 Russian organizations got the Russian Federation Government Award for achieving of high results in quality of products and services and introducing of highly effective quality management methods. The Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed the appropriate decision.
The Russian Federation Government Award for quality was established by the Government decision №423 dated 12 April 1996 to stimulate rising of quality of products and services and support introduction of effective quality management methods.
The Council for RF Government Awards for quality headed by the Minister of Russian Industry and Trade Denis Manturov selects the candidates for the award. In 2017 Roskachestvo assumed duties of the contest’s secretariat. Every organization or enterprise can apply for participation in the contest during the year. Awards for quality is an effective tool of state stimulation of organizations aimed at increasing of quality of their products and services that is an important factor of solving of the tasks on creation of a competitive economy and improving of quality of Russians’ life.
In 2008 the following Russian organizations got the awards for quality:
- «Production association «Ural optic-mechanical plant named after E.S. Yalamov» JSC (Yekaterinburg) – development and production of highly-accurate optic-electronic, optic-mechanic measuring instruments of special and civil purpose;
- «Seversky tube plant» PJSC (Sverdlovsk region, Polevskoy) – production and realization of products of performance purpose (all types of tubes, cold strip, metal products), FMCG, machinery and equipment, industrial services;
- «Pharmstandard-Leksredstva» OJSC – production of medicines, vitamin preparations and medical tools;
- «Production association «Severnoe machine-building enterprise» (Arkhangelsk region, Severodvinsk) – shipbuilding;
- «United motor-building corporation Saturn» PJSC (Yaroslavl region, Rybinsk) – production and maintenance of aircraft engines, production of diesel motors and FMCG;
- «Federal network company of the United energetic system» (Moscow) – electric power transmission via trunk networks and energy provision of consumers all over the Russian Federation;
- «EFKO Food Ingredients» LLC (Belgorod region, Alexeevka) – production of vegetable refined oils and fats, margarine products, combined fats;
- «Hevel» LLC (the Chuvash Republic, Novocheboksarsk) – production of photoelectric and solar modules, building and exploitation of solar power stations, engineering services;
- «Saransky liqueurs and spirits plant» LLC (Saransk) – production, storage and supply of alcohol and alcohol-containing food products;
- «Meridian» air company» JSC (Moscow) – flight, technical and commercial exploitation of aircrafts, cargo and passenger air transportation;
- State independent establishment «Regional center of rehabilitation of disabled people» (Sverdlovsk region, Yekaterinburg) – social service for citizens, rehabilitation and habilitation.
The organizations – laureates of the award – scored the maximum number of points that also means satisfaction of customers with the quality of their products and services. It should be noted that «Production association «Ural optic-mechanical plant named after E.S. Yalamov» JSC was laureate of the award for quality in 2004 and 2010. The taken decision will favor increasing of customers loyalty to the products and services of the organizations-laureates and volumes of competitive products production.
The Minister of Russian Industry and Trade Denis Manturov chaired the meeting of the Council on awarding. The Council approved the list of candidates for the RF Government Award and the process of awarding events in 2019.
«In many countries the awards for quality are basic tools of economic competitiveness growing and labor efficiency improving. The best companies got different kind of preferences including tax benefits. In some countries participation in such competitions, regular assessment of business-processes efficiency is obligatory for organizations. Every year we intend to make the award more applied and its results - practically significant, adopt the award model to the modern trends and harmonize it with the best international analogues», - the Minister of Russian Industry and Trade Denis Manturov signed.
This year over 280 organizations from different regions have applied for participation in the contest. 12 of them may become laureates of the RF Government Award for quality. According to the minister this time there have been requests from enterprises of such economic and social sectors as mechanical engineering, metallurgy, aircraft industry, oil processing, pharmacy, health care and education. This demonstrates the development of the award as an important institute of stimulation of improving of products and services quality. The enterprises showed the contest experts their innovations in introduction of systems of quality and business-processes efficiency management. The result of such well-designed management processes are leading positions in the sector.
For example, introduction of the lean production methods saved 500 mn rubles to one of the participants, another one reduced costs and increased his market share by 15% thanks to the introduced methods- the chief of Roskachestvo Maxim Protasov informed.
«We see that the number of candidates from the sectors where the government stimulates the programs of quality management improvement is growing. For example, from the local government bodies, public health services and tourism industry. This year the geography of participants has extended - 9 regions more than last year. Enterprises from Bryansk, Penza, Tomsk and other regions have applied for participation for the first time in the history of the award. This year in general there are participants from 70 regions», - Maxim Protasov told.
«The data that we get from the results of the award experts estimation is a special indicator of the situation in the sectors. We can see both directions where progressive management technologies are actively applied and other segments and sectors. This is a tool with finished cases that can be used to develop a real sector of economy», - the chief of the Federal agency of technical regulation and metrology, deputy chairman of the Council Alexey Abramov noted.